Electrical Fire Damages Vacant Sapulpa House


Monday, January 12th 2015, 7:14 am
By: News On 6


The fire department believes an electrical problem sparked a fire in a vacant house in Sapulpa Sunday night. 

The Sapulpa Fire Department says a neighbor reported a fire at a home at McKinley and Independence at about 10:15 p.m. Firefighters arrived to find the entire second floor on fire. 

Battalion Chief Steve Fleak says firefighters were able to knock the fire down quickly. 

The homeowner told firefighters he had been remodeling the home. Fleak says they think the fire started under the stairs. 

No one was injured.