• 4 medium to large green tomatoes, quartered
• 2 English hothouse cucumber, cut into cubes
• 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into cubes
• 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Spanish)
• ¼ cup Sherry wine vinegar
• 2 large garlic cloves, halved
• ¼ cup fresh basil
• ½ cup dice bread
• Fine sea salt
• Fresh Ground Black Pepper
• Working in batches (if your blender is not large enough to hold all the ingredients), puree tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, basil, Sherry vinegar, bread and garlic in blender until smooth, when vegetables are a smooth puree drizzle in oil to finish. Season with fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover; chill until service.
Garnish Ideas: diced cucumber, cherry tomato halves, toasted bread cubes, extra virgin olive oil, lump crab meat, all of the above.