Tulsa Firefighters: Old Wiring Causes Small Apartment Fire


Sunday, May 18th 2014, 11:38 am
By: News On 6


Old wiring in a Tulsa apartment building caused a small fire Sunday morning, firefighters say. It happened at about 1:3 a.m. in the 500 block of South Atlanta.

Firefighters say the fire started in an electrical box in one of the apartments. The damage was mostly due to smoke.

There were no injuries, but one person was displaced in the fire. PSO was called out to shut off the power to the apartment as the breaker box is repaired.