Sapulpa Fire: No One Injured When Home Catches On Fire


Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 7:29 am
By: News On 6


A family of four escaped their burning home unharmed late Tuesday according to the Sapulpa Fire Department.

Fire officials said a teenager noticed smoke coming from a utility room in the home on Mary Lynn Drive and woke up the rest of his family just before midnight.

The family got out of the home safely, but firefighters said the home's front door was left open which allowed the fire to spread to the front outside of the home.

Sapulpa Fire officials believe a tree branch fell on a weather head outside the home, sparking a fire in the home's electric breaker box.