The Tulsa Fire Department say two residents and two firefighters received minor injuries at a fire at a townhouse complex in the 5700 block of East 72nd Court early Friday.
Firefighters were called to the Granite Hills Townhouses just before 8 a.m.
Tulsa Fire Captain Jerry Sidadon say when firefighters arrived flames were visible. He says firefighters knocked the fire on the second floor down quickly.
Two women inside one of the townhouses were taken by EMSA to the hospital for minor burns on their hand.
Captain Sidadon said two firefighters were also treated at the scene for steam burns on the back of their necks.
He said a resident had left a candle burning all night, sparking the fire.