Firefighters Say Burning Candle Sparked Tulsa Apartment Fire


Saturday, November 30th 2013, 12:31 pm
By: News On 6


The Tulsa Fire Department said no one was injured in an apartment fire in the 1000 block of North Gary Saturday morning.

Firefighters said three residents had fallen asleep and a candle had been left burning. They believe the candle started the fire in the apartment's living room.

Firefighters received the alarm just before 9:30 a.m. 

The apartment sustained smoke and water damage.

Red Cross was called to help the residents.