• 1 large banana
• 1 ½ tablespoons low-fat whipped cream cheese
• 1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon honey
• Pinch of salt
• 4 slices Panera Bread White Whole Grain Loaf
• Cut off ¼ of the banana and mash in a bowl with a fork; stir in the cream cheese, peanut butter, honey, and salt. Spread over 2 bread slices.
• Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Slice the remaining banana in half lengthwise and then in half crosswise. Place the banana halves in the pan and cook until caramelized. Arrange the bananas over the cream cheese spread and top with the remaining slices of bread.
• Wipe out the skillet, add a spritz more cooking spray, and place over medium heat. Add the sandwiches and cook until browned on each side.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes