Tulsa's Mattress Firm Stores Donating Mattresses To Creek County Fire Victims
Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 1:55 pm
By: News On 6
Tulsa's Mattress Firm stores have partnered with Sealy in donating mattresses to Creek County families who have lost their homes due to wildfires.
To request a voucher, those families will need to visit the Cushing Senior Center and or the Lake Church at 35903 State Highway 51 in Mannford.
Mattress Firm's 7 Tulsa locations will also be accepting gently used bedding and sheets.
- 1342 Hillside Drive, Broken Arrow 74012 (in front of the Target)
- 9045 North 121st East Avenue, Owasso 74055 (next to Best Buy)
- 5215 East 41st Street, Tulsa 74135 (next to Barnes and Noble)
- 101st and Memorial 10035 South Memorial Drive, Tulsa 74133 (in front of Target)
- 9404 East 71st Street, Tulsa 74133 (across from Applebees)
- 1337 East 71st Street, Tulsa 74136 (next to Wendy's)
- 101 North Wilson Avenue, Sand Springs 74063 (NE corner of Sand Springs Expressway and Wilson Ave)
The stores will then deliver those items to families who need them.