Heat Exhaustion Sends Tulsa Firefighter To Hospital


Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 8:22 am
By: News On 6


A house fire Monday night in south Tulsa sent a firefighter to the hospital for possible heat exhaustion.

Tulsa Fire got the call just before 11 p.m. in the 7800 block of South Irvington.

The fire was contained to the garage area of the home and appears to have been caused by an electric fan.

The firefighter was treated and released from the hospital.

No one was home at the time of the fire.