It's no secret Oklahomans are proud of their local flavor -- so what better wager for the NBA Finals than with products made in the Heartland?
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin and Florida Gov. Rick Scott have placed a friendly bet on the outcome of the NBA Finals between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat.
Scott is putting up a Florida key lime pie, while Fallin is putting up a Made in Oklahoma gift basket.
In a news release, Fallin said she can't wait to collect the pie from Scott.
Here's a list of the products (and the city in which they are manufactured) in Fallin's proposed basket:
· Head Country BBQ Sauce – Ponca City
· Flying G Ranch Pecans – Lotsee
· Daddy Hinkle's Meat Marinade – Cleveland
· Red Dirt Pretzels – Tulsa
· Suan's Scotch Bonnet Pepper Jelly – Oklahoma City
· Prairie Gypsies Chipotle Lime Mustard – Oklahoma City
· Bedre Chocolate – Pauls Valley
· Jan's Pickles – Carmen
· Dreamcatcher Farm Salsa – Edmond
· Willis Chili Seasoning – Norman