• 1 rotisserie chicken, about 2¼ pounds
• ¾ cup mayonnaise
• ¾ cup chopped celery
• 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
• 12 thin slices of Panera Bread Country loaf
• 6 leaves romaine lettuce, torn
1. Using your fingers, remove and discard the skin, bones, and excess fat from the chicken, placing the meat in a large bowl. Tear or chop meat (you should have about 3 ½ cups).
2. Add mayonnaise, celery, relish, tarragon, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined. Spoon onto the bread, adding a lettuce leaf to each sandwich.
TIP: if you don't have a Panera Bread Country loaf, try Panera Bread Sourdough Rolls or thinly sliced Whole Grain, Honey Wheat or Rye loaf.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes