• 1 (7-ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
• 2 pounds small red potatoes
• 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 3 ears)
• 1/2 cup chopped celery
• 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
• 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 3 tablespoons canola oil
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Remove 1 chipotle chile from can. Chop chile to measure 2 teaspoons. Reserve remaining chiles and adobo sauce for another use.
2. Place potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool. Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch cubes. Place potatoes in a large bowl.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add corn; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add corn, celery, and next 5 ingredients (celery through jalapeño) to potatoes; toss gently.
4. Combine 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chile, lime juice, oil, salt, and black pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle the lime juice mixture over potato mixture, and toss gently. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours
Serving Size: 1 cup: Calories: 209 ; Calories from fat: 25% ; Fat: 5.8g; Saturated fat: 0.4g; Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g; Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g; Protein: 5.1g; Carbohydrate: 37.9g; Fiber: 5.7g; Cholesterol: 0.0mg; Iron: 2.3mg ; Sodium: 413mg
Yields: 8 servings (serving size: 1 cup)