TULSA, Oklahoma – Tulsa fire crews were called to a house fire at 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
No one was injured in the fire. Tulsa police insured all the residents were out of the home in the 4200 block of E. Young.
Fire crews said the fire spread through the back wall into the home and into the attic, but they were able to get the fire out quickly. The house was damage because crews had to remove siding to get to hot spots inside the walls of the home.
Officials said the fire may have been started by sparks from fireworks. Police said some children were playing with roman candles near the side of the house, but investigators are still working to determine the exact cause of the fire.