Broken Natural Gas Line Sparks Fire On Roof Of Tulsa Business


Monday, February 7th 2011, 7:48 am
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -- A natural gas line rupture sets parts of an air conditioning unit on fire early Monday morning on Cherry Street.

Tulsa firefighters say the line broke on the roof of Chrome Clothing near 15th and Peoria just after 4 a.m.

The gas line ignited and it turned it into a mini flame thrower.

The damage was limited to the air conditioning unit.

No other buildings were affected by the fire