Garlic Parmesan Polenta
Monday, December 20th 2010, 8:40 am
By: News On 6
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil and then add 2 cups polenta.
- Reduce to simmer and stir constantly until all liquid is absorbed and the mixture is very thick.
- Pour Polenta into a cookie sheet and top with 1/2 c shredded Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
- Chill and cut into desired shape.
Top Polenta with roasted and shredded chicken or turkey and chipotle, cranberry BBQ sauce or serve as a side with a stew.