Gas Valve May Be To Blame In Yukon Blast


Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 4:59 pm
By: News On 6


News On 6

YUKON, OK -- It looks like a broken valve on a natural gas line may be to blame for a motel explosion in Yukon on Tuesday.

The manager of the Guest Inn was critically injured.  She was eight-months pregnant.  Doctors delivered her baby by C-section on Wednesday and the little boy is breathing on his own.

06/23/2009 Related Story: Five Injured in Yukon Motel Explosion

The motel owner and a roofer were also injured, but both have been released from the hospital.