• 3 oz Pinot Grigio and 1 oz water
• 1 teaspoon Chopped roasted garlic
• 1 cup Fontina-Gruyere-Gran Queso blend
• 1 teaspoon Basil pesto
• 1 teaspoon Dried tomato & garlic pesto
• 2 oz Fresh mozzarella perlini (if available) Chop fresh mozerella into small cubes as an alternative
• 1 teaspoon Fresh black pepper
In double boiler fondue pot, pour Pinot Grigio and water and turn on heat. As wine is warming, add roasted garlic. Blend. Add small quantities of cheese and mix thoroughly using a whipping motion once cheese is melted. Continue to add small quantities of cheese to bring to proper consistency. Add Basil pesto, Tomato pesto and Mozzarella. Then top with ½ tsp. of pepper. Fold these ingredients into cheese.
Dip cubes of French, Rye and Pumpernickel bread along with fresh vegetables or Granny Smith apples.
• 1/2 oz Mixed greens
• 3 Fresh mozzarella slices
• 1 Tomato on the vine (3 slices + top with stem)
• 3 Fresh whole basil leaves (1" - 3")
• 1 1/2 tsp Balsamic glaze
• 1/2 tsp Blended oil
• 1/8 tsp Kosher salt
Place Mixed greens in the center of salad plate. In a line, place Tomato, mozzarella and basil leaf. Repeat using all 3 slices of tomato and mozzarella. End with the top of the tomato including the stem. Drizzle salad with Balsamic Glaze and Oil. Sprinkle with salt.