1. Bake 1 10-ounce container of refrigerated extra-large biscuits according to package.
2. Cook 1/2 pound of thick-cut bacon in a skillet until crisp; drain and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add 1/2 onion, chopped; 1 seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper; 4 roasted green chilies, seeded and chopped (or 1 small can of roasted diced green chilies); 1 teaspoon coarse salt; and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
5. Cook, stirring often, until onions have softened.
6. Whisk together 6 large eggs and 1/2 cup milk and add to the onion mixture, stirring frequently until scrambled and cooked through.
7. Split biscuits in half and divide eggs among bottoms.
8. Top each with shredded Monterey Jack cheese, top with biscuit halves and serve immediately.