Electrical Short Sparks Tulsa House Fire


Monday, January 26th 2009, 7:48 am
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- A Tulsa family got an early wakeup call Monday morning when a fire destroys their home.

Tulsa Fire says the fire started around 11:15 p.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of North Irvington.

The fire apparently started in the attic.

Watch as Tulsa Fire works to put out house fire.

Everyone in the home was able to get out safely.

Firefighters believe an electrical short started the fire but it remains under investigation.