TULSA, OK -- A downtown Tulsa hotel was evacuated Friday morning after the report of a fire in electrical panel on the hotel's 15th story.
Fire officials say the panel apparently shorted out and caused fire alarms to sound at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Officials say there was no fire, but lots of smoke.
Hotel officials say the hotel staff reacted quickly and used a fire extinguisher and shut off the electricity. As a precaution, the Crowne Plaza evacuated the entire hotel.
"The manager on duty at the time of the incident followed all response emergency plans and immediately took control of situation," said Marlin Keranen, general manager of the hotel.
Fire officials say there were no injuries.