1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents at least 18 years of age who reside in the The News On 6, Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. Employees of The News On 6 and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
4. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, site preparation, provision of electric, gas or other necessary utilities, installation, expenses related to placement of award on the prize winner's property, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by The News On 6, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. Contest officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
7. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
8. The News On 6 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
9. The News On 6 Home & Garden Value Guide contains additional rules regarding the specific dates and times of this contest and how News On 6 viewers can enter and participate.
Daily Prizes - May 26 - June 12, 2008
May 26th Clear Water Car Wash - $150 in Car Wash tokens
May 27th Banfield Pet Hospital - Basic Optimum Wellness Plan from (Value $575)
May 28th Kodiac Builders - $150 Gift Certificate
May 29th The Meat Market - Family Pack (Value $160)
May 30th Aztec Kitchen & Baths - Chrome Shower Door (Value $250)
June 2nd Beam In-Home Vacuum - Beam Hepa Air Filtration System (Value $400)
June 3rd Shortline Dental - $150 QT Gift Card
June 4th Route 66 - 2 Lafuma RSX Padded Marine Recliners ($260 Value)
June 5th Colebrook Nursery - $150 Gift Certificate
June 6th ReTool - Auto Tool Accessory Kit (Value $150)
June 9th C-K&W - DeWalt 18 volt 1/2" Cordless drill/driver kit ($250 Value)
June 10th Big Splash - 4 Day passes, meal tickets, tube rentals & cups ($150 Value)
June 11th Bonbonniere Home Couture - Map Berger Decorative Fragrance & $50 Gift Card
June 12th Home Fitness - 3 lbs Sports Hoops, Bosu and 10 lb Kettlebell ($150 Value)
Grand Prize - June 13, 2008
Custom built outdoor kitchen with a Vermont casting signature series 3507BI (LP) outdoor grill with GE stainless steel outdoor refrigerator, OCI stainless steel bar sink and outdoor cabinet structure which is 31" deep x 32" high and 84" wide, includes granite and flatstone. This does not include the cost of the foundation work, provision or hook-up of plumbing or electricity. Outdoor kitchen includes structure materials and appliances only. Additional costs would be at the expense of the Grand Prize winner. Sample kitchen shown in station promotional spots is for example only, not actual kitchen.
Total value: $5,350.00
Delivery and Installation of a 4' X 6' Safe Room, which is 4' deep and 6' long, 6'6" ceiling and holds 4-5 adults. Standard Door 32" wide with a 3 Deadbolt Lock System, unit is designed to be handicap accessible. Secured to a concrete floor (minimum of 4" thick) by Hilti anchor bolts, foundation must meet FEMA requirement standards. If foundation does not meet the minimum requirements by FEMA, winner will be responsible for foundation for the Safe Room. Concrete area = 2x the square feet of the size shelter with a 12" to 18" footer. Power conduit box will require prize winner's electrician to connect. LIFETIME warranty on the shelter. Any home modifications or repairs would be at the expense of the Grand Prize winner.
Total value: $4,500.00
Changes or substitutions to these prizes, if any, as referenced in paragraph 4 above, will be in the sole discretion of the Contest Entities and any discussion related thereto will be between the Grand Prize winner and the Contest Entities providing the prize, not The News On 6.