Due to heavy rain across the state earlier this week, the Oklahoma Department of Transportation is reporting multiple roads are closed in east and southeastern Oklahoma because of high water.
Motorists are advised against driving into water on roadways.
To check Current Road Conditions call the Dept. of Public Safety's Road Conditions Hotline at 888-425-2385.
The following highways remain closed due to high water:
Statewide Highway Closings
• SH-80 between Hulbert and Wildwood
• SH-63 between Bache Rd. and Haileyville
• SH-31 from Haywood to the industrial park west of McAlester
• US-270 between Wister and Heavener
• SH-271 from northeast of Clayton to Talahina
Find more stories on NewsOn6.com's Local News page.