Officials Investigate Two Fires


Thursday, February 14th 2008, 7:11 am
By: News On 6


A space heater is blamed Thursday morning for an overnight fire at a Tulsa business.   The fire broke out in an old bus behind the Dino's Tire Store near Admiral and Sheridan. 

Fire officials believe someone had been living in the bus and may have sparked the fire.

No one was hurt. 

An investigation is underway into a house fire near 4th and 72nd East Ave in Tulsa.  Firefighters were called when a neighbor spotted a grass fire outside their window. 

The fire started in a bedroom and caused about $5,000 in damage. 

No one was home at the time of the fire.