Bush does Top Ten on `Late Show with David Letterman'
Friday, October 20th 2000, 12:00 am
By: News On 6
NEW YORK (AP) _ These are the ``Top 10 changes that George W. Bush will make in the White House,'' as read by the Republican candidate on ``Late Show with David Letterman,'' according to campaign aide Mindy Tucker:
10. To save taxpayer dollars, calls to winning sports teams will be collect.
9. New rule at Cabinet meetings: You can't talk until you ride the mechanical bull.
8. Goodbye, boring presidential radio address; Hello, ``Dick Cheney spins the hits of the '80s, '90s and today.''
7. Make sure the White House library has lots of books with big print and pictures.
6. Just for fun, issue an executive order commanding my brother, Jeb, to wash my car.
5. First day in office, my mother's face goes up on Mount Rushmore.
4. Looking into hiring a security guard for our nuclear secrets.
3. Will not get sick on Japanese leaders like other President Bushes I know.
2. Give Oval Office one heck of a scrubbing.
1. Tax relief for all Americans except smart-aleck talk show hosts.