Carbon monoxide found in Noble home where two died

Monday, January 31st 2005, 10:43 am
By: News On 6

NOBLE, Okla. (AP) _ Carbon monoxide was found in a home where two people were found dead, officials said.

Cleveland County Sheriff's deputies found Ricky D. Zimmer, 41, and Barbara A. Zimmer, 63, dead Saturday night with the remains of several animals, Sheriff DeWayne Beggs said Sunday in a news release.

Ricky Zimmer was a volunteer firefighter and Barbara Zimmer was his mother, Beggs said.

Deputies went to the home after the fire department requested a welfare check because it had not heard from Ricky Zimmer since Wednesday.

ONG officials later found carbon monoxide present in the air at the home.