Oklahoma City firefighters called to motel blaze


Wednesday, December 22nd 2004, 1:27 pm
By: News On 6


OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) _ Oklahoma City firefighters battled light snow and frigid temperatures as they put out a motel fire Wednesday morning.

The three-alarm fire at the Dream House Motel in south Oklahoma City was reported just before 11 AM.

Major Brian Stanaland says the fire was apparently caused by an electrical short in a wall plug and caused about $20,-000 in damage.

Two rooms with five people each were heavily damaged and the residents will be moved to other rooms in the motel.

No injuries are reported.