One person injured in Tulsa house fire


Wednesday, September 7th 2005, 1:08 pm
By: News On 6


A domestic dispute ended with a house fire in southwest Tulsa Wednesday afternoon. Fire crews were called to the home in the 1900 block of West 56th Street South shortly after 12 PM.

Investigators say a man and a woman were arguing inside the house, when the man threw a propane bottle and it exploded. The woman's legs were burned. She was taken to a local hospital.

Damage to the home is estimated at $50,000.