Six injured in Midwest City house fire
Wednesday, February 1st 2006, 6:05 am
By: News On 6
MIDWEST CITY (AP) -- A Midwest City family is recovering from injuries they received after a fire swept through their home.
Fire investigators blame a faulty extension cord for the Monday night fire that hurt two adults and four children.
Annie Sanchez and Marco Reyes smelled smoke coming from a bedroom where Sanchez's four children were sleeping. When they opened the door, they saw flames.
Reyes removed the children from the home. He suffered burns to his hands and face.
A 10-month-old child was listed in critical condition Tuesday with 70 percent of her body burned. Sanchez and the rest of the children were in fair or good condition.