New Potato Salad
Monday, December 17th 2007, 12:16 pm
By: News On 6
- Tuesday, September 07, 2004
- American/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 12 servings, approximately 1/2 cup
- 4 pounds baby red new potatoes, halved2 tablespoons chicken granulated bouillon
6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
6 cups water
1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
1 bunch green onions, sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/2-1 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Place potatoes, bouillon, and garlic in a 3-quart saucepan. Add water.
Cover and heat to a boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
Cool potatoes in cooking water for at least 3 hours or until chilled.
Drain and add walnuts and onions.
In a small bowl whisk together remaining ingredients, oil, vinegar, mustard and seasoning.
Pour dressing over potatoes and toss gently.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 90 calories, 11g carbohydrate, 3.4g protein, 3.9g fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 4.7g dietary fiber, 423mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD, LD - Email questions to: email@example.com