Glenda's Oven-Baked Chicken
Thursday, December 13th 2007, 5:28 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 12 servings. (2 drumsticks per person)
- 3 cups fresh white breadcrumbs1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
6 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
4 tsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dill weed
2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups butter
9 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
24 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 2 large baking sheets.
Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, onion powder, paprika, oregano, dill weed, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. Melt remaining butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from heat. Add mustard and whisk to blend.
Brush drumsticks generously with butter-mustard mixture, then roll in breadcrumb mixture and coat completely. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheets. Bake chicken for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve warm or a room temperature.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Ken Oliver, "Cooking with Ken" E-mail questions: firstname.lastname@example.org