Fall Fruit Salad
Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 5:40 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 6 servings
- 2 Red Delicious apples (chopped)2 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
1/3 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp sugar
1/4 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1. Chop apples first, then toss them with lemon juice (this keeps them from turning brown).
2. Slice celery, then add celery and craisins to apples.
3. Blend sugar adn mayonnaise together with wire whisk, then add to fruit and toss well.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 98 calories
15 grams carbohydrate
1.5 grams protein
3.5 grams fat