Double Strawberry Milksicles
Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 5:08 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Makes eight 2.5-ounce servings
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberry halves in syrup1-cup lowfat milk
1/2-cup fat free strawberry frozen yogurt or strawberry sorbet
1 popsicle trays (holding eight 2.5-ounce popsicles)
8 popsicle sticks (may come with popsicle kit)
- Partially thaw berries by leaving at room temperature for 10 minutes or microwaving the unopened plastic pouch at high power 10 seconds. Place partially frozen strawberries with liquid in blender container.
Add milk and frozen yogurt or strawberry sorbet. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into popsicle tray.
Place popsicle sticks in centers. Freeze until firm.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Kathy Hall, a registered dietitian with Midwest Dairy Council