Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 4:59 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 20 servings, 3 cookies each
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate fudge or devil's food cake mix½ cup light margarine (45 calories and 5g fat per tablespoon)
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup egg substitute
1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine ½ the dry cake mix, the margarine, vanilla and eggs on medium speed until smooth. Stir in remaining cake mix and chocolate chips.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 1-2 minutes and remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 165 calories, 27g carbohydrate, 2.2mg protein, 6g fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1.1mg dietary fiber, 231mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD,LD, Email questions to: email@example.com