Boneless Barbeque Ribs
Monday, December 10th 2007, 4:08 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 6 servings, approximately 3.5 ounces each
- For the Ribs:2 pounds boneless pork ribs
1 teaspoon black pepper
For the Sauce:
1 cup tomato juice
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup ketchup
¼ cup vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground mustard
½ teaspoon salt (optional)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place ribs in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle ribs with pepper. Cover with foil and cook for 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat tomato juice and onion until onion is translucent. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and cook over low heat 20-30 minutes stirring frequently.
4. Remove ribs from oven, uncover and pour off fat. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 274 calories, 12g carbohydrate, 34g protein, 9.4g fat, 3.2g saturated fat, 83mg cholesterol, 0.8g dietary fiber, 454mg sodium
- Original recipe by Chef Dennis Berno