Monday, December 10th 2007, 12:20 pm
News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- American/ Appetizers/Side Dish
- 12 servings
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 of 10 ounce package of chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 4.5 oz. can chopped green chilies with liquid
1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, green chilies, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer to the casserole and bake 15 to 20 minutes until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers and or assorted vegetables.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Ken Oliver, "Cooking with Ken" E-mail questions: email@example.com