1 C. Ricotta cheese 2 ea..Eggs (separated) 4 oz. Buttermilk
1 tsp. Lemon juice
1/2 tsp. Lemon zest
1/2 C. Flour
1 1/2 T. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Baking powder
6 ea. Thin sliced Prosciutto
Pinch of Salt
Oil for cooking
2 ea. Granny Smith apple
2 oz. Butter
1 oz. Sugar
2 oz. Maple syrup
1. Combine ricotta, egg yolks, buttermilk, lemon juice and lemon zest.
2. Sift dry ingredients into ricotta mixture.
3. In separate bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks, fold into batter.
4. Cook on griddle until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes.
1. Core apples, slice
2. Toss with sugar, butter and maple syrup.
3. Roast in oven about 30 or until tender and caramelized.
1. Place sliced Prosciutto, seasoned with S & P on flat pan.
2. Roast until Prosciutto is crispy, about 15 minutes.