Tulsa firefighters said a woman was taken to the hospital after a fire at Virginia Lee Apartments near I-44 and Memorial.
Firefighters said the woman was able to get out of the home but when they got here, they found her unconscious.
Tulsa Fire said the fire started just before midnight in the kitchen of the apartment.
Firefighters said the apartment quickly filled up with smoke.
They said a neighbor even got a garden house and was trying to put out the fire when firefighters arrived.
Firefighters said the neighbor was able to get some water on the fire in the kitchen through the window.
Firefighters also said the fire was contained to one unit, but a neighbor was also treated for smoke inhalation.
A dog was also in the apartment but is doing OK.
The Damage is pretty significant, so firefighters said the woman will need to find a new place to stay for a while.