We have another recipe just in time for Valentine's Day this weekend. Montereau Chef Roxanne Fincke returns to the Cooking Corner to show us how to make Chocolate Mousse in an Almond Bark Bowl.
· 8 ounces chocolate chips
· 6 tablespoons water
· 2 teaspoons vanilla
· 2 cups whipping cream
· 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
· 10 oz Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
DIRECTIONS for Chocolate Mousse:
1. Melt chocolate and water in saucepan.
2. Whisk in the vanilla.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Whip the cream.
5. Add the confectioner's sugar.
6. On low beater, blend in the chocolate.
7. Scoop the Chocolate Mousse into a clear, glass bowl.
8. Garnish with grated chocolate or some of the chocolate from the pan drizzled on top.
DIRECTIONS for Almond Bark Bowl:
1. Melt chocolate in microwave
2. Dip small blown up balloon in melted chocolate
3. Invert and allow a few minutes for chocolate to harden
4. Use balloon to pipe mousse into bowl