Tulsa firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire near East 31st Street and South Lewis Avenue on Wednesday morning.
According to officials, the fire started around 8 a.m. and is believed to have likely started because of an electrical issue in the attic.
One person was inside of the house at the time of the fire and she was able to get out with no injuries and call 911. According to the woman, she had received a call from her alarm company because the alarms kept going off, the calls led her to begin searching the home and that was when she found the fire.
Andy Little, from the Tulsa Fire Department, said "she said her alarm company had called and said the alarm was tripping in multiple different areas, crews entered the structure and found fire in the attic."
Officials say the blaze caused some damage to the home and left a large hole in the roof.