Layered Angel Food Banana Pudding
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 12 servings, approximately 1 cup each
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups cold water
1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
2 containers (6 ounces each) nonfat bananas foster or pina colada flavored yogurt
1 container (8 ounces) light frozen whipped topping, thawed
4 bananas sliced
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 angel food cake (16 ounces) cut into bite-size pieces
- 1. In a large bowl combine milk and water. Add pudding mix beating with an electric mixer until well combined. Stir in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. 2. Place bananas in a small bowl, add lemon juice and toss until bananas are coated.
3. In a trifle dish layer 1/3 the cake, 1/3 the pudding mixture and 1/3 the bananas and repeat 2 more times with the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate approximately 4 hours before serving.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 244 calories, 52g carbohydrate, 5.4 g protein, 1.4g fat, 1.1g saturated fat, 4.6mg cholesterol, 1.4g dietary fiber, 369mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD, LD - Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org