Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Pie
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 8 servings
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
1 egg white, beaten
4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tub (8 ounces) fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided use
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pudding, lemon flavor
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pudding, cheesecake flavor
1 ½ cups fat-free milk
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush pie crust with beaten egg white. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar just until smooth. Fold in ½ cup whipped topping. Spread in bottom of crust. Set aside.
3. In same mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Blend with wire whisk or electric mixer on low speed one minute or until smooth. Pour over cream cheese layer.
4. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 300 calorie, 48g carbohydrate, 5g protein, 8g fat, 2g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0.5g dietary fiber, 543mg sodium
Exchanges per serving: 3 starch, 1 ½ fat
- Adapted recipe by Janet Potts, RD, LD, Siegfried Health Center, St. John Medical Center