Parmesan French Fries
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- American/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 4 servings
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 medium Yukon gold potatoes (1 pound)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Spray a 15-x10-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and olive oil.
3. Cut potatoes in ¼ -inch sticks. Add to olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes on lower rack of oven. Turn oven to broil and move fries to upper rack; broil approximately 5-10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 154 calories, 24g carbohydrate, 4g protein, 5g fat, 1.4g saturated fat, 4mg cholesterol, 0.5g dietary fiber, 336mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD, LD - Email questions to: email@example.com