- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 6 servings
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained2 cups fat-free, no sugar-added vanilla ice cream, softened
1 package (0.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry-kiwi flavored gelatin
1/2 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 bottle (20 ounces) diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. Combine pineapple and ice cream in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in water and stir in lemon juice. Add to pineapple mixture and mix well. Pour into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze overnight.
3. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Spoon 1 cup of mixture into glass and top with 1/2 cup soda.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 100 calories, 21g carbohydrate, 3.1g protein, 0 fat, 0 saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0.8g dietary fiber, 183mg sodium
- Original recipe by Jennifer Parham, RD, LD