Pumpkin Pie Cake
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 15 Servings
- Vegetable oil cooking spray1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
1 can (12 ounces)evaporated fat-free milk
3/4 cup egg substitute
1 cup sugar
4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix (3g fat per 1/12 cake)
1 can (12 ounces) diet lemon-lime soda
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, egg substitute, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into baking dish.
3. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Lightly press down with fingers to form a level surface. Pour soda over cake mix. Bake uncovered for 50 - 60 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 223 calories, 47g carbohydrate, 4g protein, 2.6g fat, 0.9g saturated fat, 1mg cholesterol, 0.9g dietary fiber, 270mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Janet Potts, RD, LD