Terrific Tuna Casserole
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 6 servings.
- 8 oz. bow-tie pasta1 (10 3/4 oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can reduced-fat cream of celery soup
1 (6.5 oz.) can mushrooms
2 (6 oz.) cans of tuna, packed in water
1/3 cup onion, chopped
Non-fat vegetable spray
2 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1) Cook pasta following package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine soups, mushrooms, tuna, and chopped onions.
3) Spray a large casserole dish with non-fat vegetable spray.
4) Layer 1/2 of the pasta, 1/2 of the tuna mixture, and half of the cheese.
5) Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
6) Bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Calories: 281
Fat: 8 grams
Cholesterol: 42 mg
Sodium: 787 mg
- Original recipe by Julie Pickens