Peach Curry Glazed Pork Chops
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil3 tablespoons peach preserves
1 tablespoon white cooking wine
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 boneless pork chops (4 ounces each), trimmed of all visible fat
1 tablespoon Caribbean or Jamaican jerk seasoning (optional)
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients (oil, preserves, wine, mustard, curry powder and garlic) in a small mixing bowl.
2. Place pork chops in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle both sides with jerk seasoning. Using a pastry brush, baste chops with glaze, coating completely.
3. Cook in broiler 3-4 minutes on each side or until only slightly pink in center.
Tip: May grill 5-6 inches from medium-high heat 6-7 minutes on each side or until slightly pink in the center.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 227 calories, 12g carbohydrate, 24g protein, 8.5g fat, 1.9g saturated fat, 71mg cholesterol, 0.5g dietary fiber, 454mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD, LD and Kimberly Williams