1 lb beef top loin (strip) steaks (about ¾ inch thick)
1 tbsp. course steak seasoning
2 tbsp. olive oil, divided, plus more for grill
1 tbsp. finely minced red onion
2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. all purpose Greek seasoning
2 cups finely diced cucumber, drained well
3 oz. crumbled feta cheese
2-3 romaine lettuce hearts (use smaller 4-5 inch leaves only)
½ cup diced seeded tomato
1. Sprinkle steaks with seasoning and let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. Heat grill to medium-high heat and coat grill rack well with oil
3. Grill steaks until medium, turning often, about 4 minutes total per side. Tent steaks with foil and let rest while preparing the remaining ingredients.
4. Whisk together 2 tbsp. olive oil, onion, vinegar, and Greek seasoning. Pour over cucumber and fold in crumbled feta.
5. From the romaine hearts, pull 12 of the crisp, smaller leaves (4-5 inches long). Spoon the cucumber mixture into the leaves. Slice steak very thinly and arrange on top of the salads. Garnish with diced tomato. Arrange on 6When the bread is cooled spread some cheese on each slice. Place sliced roast beef, a small spoonful of the avocado mixture, plates, two per plate.
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.