Air Quality Legend
- ■Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- ■Air quality is acceptable; for some pollutants there may be a moderate heath concern for sensitive people.
- ■General public is not likely to be affected, but people with lung disease, older adults and children may.
- ■Everyone may begin to experience some adverse health effects.
- ■This would trigger a heath alert signifying that everyone may experience more serious health effects.
- ■This would trigger health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population would be affected.
UV Index Legend
- ■0-2 Wear sunglasses on bright days: use sunscreen when snow is on the ground, as it reflects UV radiation.
- ■3-5 Wear sunglasses, use SPF 30+ sunscreen, cover the body with clothing and a hat, seek shade midday.
- ■6-7 In addition to the above, reduce time in the sun from between 11am and 4pm.
- ■8-10 Take all precautions listed above and try and avoid going out into the sun between 11:00am and 4pm.
- ■11+ Take all precautions listed above and try and limit your sun exposure as much as possible.
Osage Casino SKYCAM Network
24hr Temperature Forecast for Tulsa, OK
24hr Wind Speed Forecast for Tulsa, OK
Your Weather, Whenever, Whenever
Weather alerts, daily forecast, and more at the touch of a button
Weather at your fingertips, safety at the touch of a button, not to mention the exhaustive list of items that could not possible be listed here for the lack of space and time. Trust us, this app is totally awesome.
Did we also mention that it's free?
Download the FREE Weather App
Keep up-to-date with everything that happens in your world.
News On 6
303 N Boston Ave
Tulsa, OK 74103
Our Lobby Hours