Randall Cox, Corporate Chef for Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, shows how make "Stuffed Chicken Breast with Roulade."
Prep Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 50 minutes
2 (3/4 lb) chicken breast, butterflied
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced
4 ounces onions, diced
2 – 4 garlic cloves, minced
2 ounces fresh spinach
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon rosemary
salt and pepper
1 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Sauté mushrooms, onions, and garlic for 4 minutes. Add spinach and white wine cook until wine is evaporated.
3. Season with thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper and allow cooling.
4. Place chicken between plastic wrap and pound thin.
5. Season both sides of breast with salt and pepper.
6. Add egg to stuffing and place half the stuffing in each breast.
7. Fold over to encase stuffing and tie with butcher's twine to hold the stuffing in place.
8. Dredge each of the chicken breast with the flour.
9. Heat butter and the last 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
10. Brown chicken on all sides 5-10 minutes.
11. Place into a hot oven for 15 minutes.
12. Remove string before serving.
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
TULSA'S OWN TM
GREEN COUNTRY'S OWN TM
Oklahoma's Own Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state including Tulsa's Own and Green Country's Own.