1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 21 years of age, who reside in NEWS ON 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of NEWS ON 6 and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by NEWS ON 6 within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
5. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
6. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWS ON 6, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
7. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of NEWS ON 6 shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
8. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
9. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
10. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
11. How to enter: Starting Monday, December 30, 2013 thru Thursday, January 16, 2014, viewers must complete a registration form located at the Players Club at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino-Tulsa, located at 777 West Cherokee, Catoosa, OK 74015. Deadline to enter will be 5:00pm on Thursday, January 16, 2014. Winner does not have to be present to win. Once winner is contacted, he/she must immediately give the full legal name for both travelers. Only one (1) entry per person, per day, will be accepted.
12. ALL entries, by any form of submission as described herein, must include contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address. A minimum of a name and phone number or a name and email address are required. A photo submission that does not include the minimum contact information, will not be considered an "entry" into the contest, and therefore will be ineligible to win a prize.
13. Alternate form of Entry: mailing or delivering a photo of viewer with their completed dish and the recipe to NEWS ON 6-56th GRAMMY TRIP GIVEAWAY, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103. Post card entry must include participant's name, age, permanent address and contact phone number. Entries must be received by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 16, 2014. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
14. If the prize winner cannot be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
15. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWS ON 6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
16. Prize: One (1) winner will receive a trip to the 56th Annual Grammy Awards which includes the following:
– Roundtrip coach air transportation to Los Angeles from anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States.
Names (winner and guest) required by 12:00pm PST January 17, 2014.
– Two (2) nights first class hotel accommodations at The Standard with complimentary breakfast.
(http://standardhotels.com/downtown-la).– Shuttle transportation to/from the Awards show.
– Two Bronze level category tickets to the GRAMMY® Awards. (Provided by CBS).
– Two tickets to the official GRAMMY® After Party with live performances, cocktails, refreshments and food service.
– Admission to the GRAMMY® Museum (http://www.grammymuseum.org/).
– $300 in spending money for airport transfers, and leisure.
– Convenient online registration for each winner and guest.
– RPMC professional travel planning and coordination, including a dedicated travel specialist, booking and coordination of air,
hotel and activities, a day-by-day itinerary.
– RPMC winner management services including telephone contact and correspondence, securing of liability releases, scheduling of
travel dates and destination toll free number assistance.
One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing. Winner does not have to be present to win. at the Replay Sports Bar inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino-Tulsa. Once winner is selected, a News On 6 Representative will contact winner and he/she must immediately give the full, legal name of the person who will be traveling with winner. Approximate Value of Prize: $4,650.
17. Winner will be selected by random number generator from all entries received. Winner does not have to be present to win.
18. Winner will be notified by telephone or email. Winner must respond or return a phone call within twenty-four (24) hours of a message being left for Winner, either by telephone or email. Winner must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by NEWS ON 6. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by NEWS ON 6 within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
19. Griffin Communications, L.L.C., CBS, News On 6, The Tulsa CW nor Hard Rock Hotel and Casino-Tulsa shall be liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen luggage as a result of winning this trip.
20. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
21. Complete rules are available at NEWS ON 6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at newson6.com.
22. This contest is sponsored by News On 6, The Tulsa CW and Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Standard messaging, telephone and/or data charges apply per your carrier. Full terms and conditions are also available at NewsOn6.com/fan. This contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook.
Print Name: _________________________